Schoharie County Department of Health Nursing Division combines nursing and public health principles to focus on improving the health of our community as a whole.
Promoting healthy lifestyle choices in the home, in the workplace and in the community.
- Our activities include:
- Communicable Disease Investigation and follow-up
- Preventive Screenings
- Public Health Education
- Immunization Clinics
- Influenza/Pneumococcal Clinics
- Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Maternal/Child Home Visits
- Public Health Preparedness