Mayor, Rebecca Stanton-Terk
Meeting Date: 3rd Tuesday of the month at the Cobleskill Firehouse, 610 East Main Street, Cobleskill, New York @ 7:00 p.m.
NYSEG Press Release
RG&E Press Release.
There is no overnight parking on village streets starting November 1st.
Consolidated Cobleskill Final Report
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEETING SCHEDULE
MINUTES AND DOCUMENTS POSTED BY THE VILLAGE OF COBLESKILL
Click here to pay your taxes with a credit card online
Please take note that the Village of Cobleskill does NOT conduct business on social media, and does NOT have an official Facebook page. For up to date, accurate information, please call or email our office.
UNDERSTANDING VILLAGE GARBAGE RULES:
1) If it doesn’t fit in the can, it won’t get picked up
2) Recyclables go in the green lid container. Acceptable comingled recyclables are newspaper, catalogs, cardboard, clean pizza boxes, glass jars, plastic bottles & jugs, tin & aluminum food & beverage cans, milk & juice cartons
3) Household garbage must be in clear plastic bags & go into the black lid container
4) All garbage containers are to be put curbside no sooner than the evening before pick-up and should be removed from the curb the day of pick-up
5) If the cans happen to be buried in the snow, they will not be serviced.
6) Furniture, appliances and large items can go to MOSA for a fee
If you have questions call the village office for assistance
On an occasion where pick up is not completed on your scheduled day, plan for pick up the following day.