Mayor, Rebecca Stanton-Terk
Meeting Date: 3rd Tuesday of the month at the Cobleskill Firehouse, 610 East Main Street, Cobleskill, New York @ 7:00 p.m.
Citizen Advisory Board (CAB) vacancy. Please refer to the CAB bylaws under the police department tab for details. Historic District Review Committee, Zoning Board of Appeals, Tree Committee, Youth Commission. Please contact the Village Office at 518-234-3891 if interested.
There is no overnight parking on village streets starting November 1st.
Please take note that the Village of Cobleskill does NOT conduct business on social media, and does NOT have an official Facebook page. For up to date, accurate information, please call or email our office.
Curbside leaf pickup for the season has ended, and will resume again in the spring. Village residents are encouraged to stop at the village office to get their “Village of Cobleskill Permit for Yard Waste Disposal”, whereas they may bring their items to the sewer plant directly, during regular business hours.
UNDERSTANDING VILLAGE GARBAGE RULES:
1) If it doesn’t fit in the can, it won’t get picked up
2) Recyclables go in the green lid container. Acceptable comingled recyclables are newspaper, catalogs, cardboard, clean pizza boxes, glass jars, plastic bottles & jugs, tin & aluminum food & beverage cans, milk & juice cartons
3) Household garbage must be in clear plastic bags & go into the black lid container
4) All garbage containers are to be put curbside no sooner than the evening before pick-up and should be removed from the curb the day of pick-up
5) If the cans happen to be buried in the snow, they will not be serviced.
6) Furniture, appliances and large items can go to MOSA for a fee.
7) On an occasion where pick up is not completed on your scheduled day, plan for pick up the following day.
If you have questions call the village office for assistance.