Justice: Dawn Fiorillo
Mailing Address: 378 Mineral Springs Road, Cobleskill, NY 12043
Monday – 10 am to 3 pm
Tuesday – 12 noon to 7 pm
Wednesday – 10 am to 3 pm
Thursday – 10 am to 3 pm
Friday – 10 am to 3 pm
Cobleskill Town Court is in session most Tuesdays.
On the 1st, 3rd and any 5th Tuesday of the month, Criminal Court starts at 2pm with all Penal charges and misdemeanors of the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
We transition to simple Vehicle and Traffic Infractions at approximately 5 PM.
Court is usually in session until approximately 7 PM.
If you have missed your scheduled court date, please call or email the court so we can advise you of your options. We are not able to accommodate “walk ins”.
- If you’d like to avoid appearing in court to plead guilty to a Vehicle & Traffic Violation, print out and return the following form:
- If you’d like to make a payment in full for any Vehicle and Traffic case, you can go to www.paycourtonline.com.
- If you have a payment plan established with the court for and would like to make a payment via Credit Card, print out and return the following form:
- If you have been charged with a Misdemeanor of the Vehicle and Traffic Law or a Violation, Misdemeanor or Felony of the Penal Law, and you’d like to apply for assigned counsel, please follow this link and submit your application as directed. Please note: these applications are not returned to the court.
- If you are seeking information about a pending or previously adjudicated case, refer to the following forms:
- If you would like more information about working with a mediator to settle a dispute, refer to the following form:
- If you are seeking more information about filing a Small Claims Case or if a Small Claims Case has been filed against you, refer to this book:
- If you’d like to file a Small Claims Case in Cobleskill Town Court, print out and return the following form:
- If you have been served with a Small Claim proceeding and you’d like to file a counter claim, print out and return the following form:
- If you are seeking additional Legal Aid, use these links: www.lasnny.org or www.LawHelp.org/NY or refer to the following forms: