Justice: Dawn Fiorillo
Mailing Address: 378 Mineral Springs Road, Cobleskill, NY 12043
Monday – 9 am to 3 pm
Tuesday – 12 noon to 7 pm
Wednesday – 9 am to 3 pm
Thursday – 9 am to 3 pm
Friday – 9 am to 3 pm
Cobleskill Town Court is in session most Tuesdays.
Court Starts at 3 PM with all Penal charges and misdemeanors of the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
We transition to simple Vehicle and Traffic Infractions at approximately 5 PM.
Court is usually in session until approximately 7 PM.
If you have missed your scheduled court date, call the court to be added to our next available docket. We are not able to accommodate “walk ins”.
- If you’d like to avoid appearing in court to plead guilty to a Vehicle & Traffic Violation, print out and return the following form:
- If you’d like to make a payment in full for any Vehicle and Traffic case, you can go to www.paycourtonline.com.
- If you have a payment plan established with the court for and would like to make a payment via Credit Card, print out and return the following form:
- If you have been charged with a Vehicle and Traffic Misdemeanor or a Penal Law Misdemeanor or Felony, and you’d like to apply for assigned counsel, print out and return the following form along with required income verification.
- If you are seeking information about a pending or previously adjudicated case, refer to the following forms:
- If you would like more information about working with a mediator to settle a dispute, refer to the following form:
- If you are seeking more information about filing a Small Claims Case or if a Small Claims Case has been filed against you, refer to this book:
- If you’d like to file a Small Claims Case in Cobleskill Town Court, print out and return the following form:
- If you have been served with a Small Claim proceeding and you’d like to file a counter claim, print out and return the following form:
- If you are seeking additional Legal Aid, use these links: www.lasnny.org or www.LawHelp.org/NY or refer to the following forms: