By visiting our office we will see what benefits our veterans and his/her family may be entitled to. Listed below are some of the benefits and assistance you may be eligible for:
Assistance in filing claims and referrals for:
- Exposure to Agent Orange
- Persian Gulf Hazards
- Service-Connected Disabilities
- Non Service-Connected Pension
- Educational Benefits
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Home Loan Guaranty
Many local businesses participate in supporting our Veteran’s and they would like to offer special discounts to those whom have served. To see a list of all businesses offering discounts,click here
- Headstone or Marker
- Burial/Plot Allowance
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC)
- Death Pension
- VA Life Insurance Claims
We also assist with:
- Filing of Discharge Papers with the County Clerk
- Replacing Military Records (Discharge Papers)
- Assisting in upgrading or correction Military Discharges
The veterans and their family should visit our office as soon as possible with their original DD214 or other discharge paperwork since some benefits have a time limit from the day of separation.
*Please fill out the Veterans Personal Data Information Sheet and send to the office as soon as possible. This information is used to let veterans and their families now of up coming events, changes in federal and state entitlements and other pertinent information the veteran should know.
Recently Discharged From The Military?