The Schoharie County Web Site is maintained by the Information Technology Department.
The information provided on this site is provided to us from various County Agencies along with Town and Village Offices.
- This site is the official site for Schoharie County and its incorporated Towns and Villages.
- Each municipality’s home page is organized similarly to the county’s.
- Clicking a button on the left part of the page will take you to the respective municipality
Public Announcements and Meeting Notices
- Are posted by the respective municipalities
- Will no longer appear after a date set by the municipality entering or the event has passed
- You can sign up to receive email notification for these as well as job announcements
This site has been successfully tested using:
Internet Explorer 5,7,9,10 and 11
However, it is recommended that you use: Internet Explorer 8 and higher, or the latest version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
Firefox users: a default Firefox setting may be causing the PDF files retrieved to appear blank.
Most of the announcements and reports provided on this site are uploaded in PDF format.
You may click on this symbol to be taken to the Adobe site for the latest reader:
If you do have Adobe Reader and still experience issues, you can click here for the Adobe Troubleshooting page:
We do not provide technical assistance to the general public.
However, if you notice incorrect information posted on the web site, you can send a message to the Webmaster using the following icon:
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Schoharie County Information Technology and Services Office. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. This information is provided consistent with this site’s stated purpose as incorporated in the Schoharie County Web Policy. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Schoharie County. The appearance of these external site links does not constitute endorsement by Schoharie County of the referred site or the information or services contained therein. Schoharie County does not exercise any editorial control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Schoharie County takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Privacy and Security Notice
- This site is provided as a public service by Schoharie County.
- Information presented on this site with the exception of the County Seal, is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are regularly destroyed.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punished under the law.